Tuesday, July 3, 2007

How, er, Ironic

Here it is. The loudest holiday of the year. I love making bombs and fireworks, so here's my chance to splurge. Then, like a dud firecracker, it fizzles and goes out. Let me explain. Given circumstances out of control, we are not able to make it to the cabin. Hence, we are unable to buy lots of cheap fireworks, or get any big or illegal buggers. Beyond that, I'm a little low on pyrotechnic supplies. Unfortunately, I am unable to make rockets, fountains or even The Works bombs in any useful quantities. The aforesaid circumstances out of control are things like family being in town, grandpa dying and an invitation to a friend-of-my-parents-and-my-brother's for some lame "party." I gotta wait a whole @#$%*! year for this again. Hmmm. Maybe Labor Day...

No comments: